哦 你去過哪裡 我藍眼睛的孩子
And where have you been, my darling young one?
你去過哪裡 我親愛的少年
I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains,
我曾跌倒在十二座多霧的山邊
I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways,
我曾行走也曾爬行過六條蜿蜒的公路
I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests,
我曾踏入七座悲傷森林的中心
I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans,
我曾來到十二片死亡海洋的面前
I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard,
我曾到過一萬英里深處的墓穴
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard,
而這是ㄧ場殘酷的,殘酷的,殘酷的,殘酷的
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
一場殘酷的大雨將要落下
Oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?
哦,你看見什麼,我藍眼睛的孩子
Oh, what did you see, my darling young one?
喔,你看見什麼,我親愛的少年
I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it
我看見一個新生的嬰兒被野生狼群包圍
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it,
我看見一條鑽石的公路 沒有任何人在上面
I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin',
我看見一根黑色的樹枝 上面滴著鮮血
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin',
我看見一間房間擠滿了男人 他們的槌子在淌血
I saw a white ladder all covered with water,
我看見一把白色的梯子 全被水給覆蓋
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken,
我看見一萬個說客 他們的舌頭都壞了
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children,
我看見槍和利劍在年幼的孩子們手裡
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard,
而這是ㄧ場殘酷的,殘酷的,殘酷的,殘酷的
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
一場殘酷的大雨將要落下
And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?
你聽見什麼,我藍眼睛的孩子?
And what did you hear, my darling young one?
你聽見什麼,我親愛的少年?
I heard the sound of a thunder, it roared out a warnin',
我聽見閃雷的聲音,它怒吼著發出警告
Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world,
聽見海浪的怒吼,那可以淹沒整個世界
Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin',
聽見一百個鼓手 他們的手迸出烈焰
Heard ten thousand whisperin' and nobody listenin',
聽見一萬個耳語 沒有人傾聽
Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin',
聽見一個人挨餓 我聽見很多人嘲笑
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter,
聽見一首歌曲關於詩人死於貧民窟裡
Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley,
聽見一個小丑在巷子裡哭泣的聲音
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard,
而這是ㄧ場殘酷的,殘酷的,殘酷的,殘酷的
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
一場殘酷的大雨將要落下
Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?
哦,你遇見誰,我藍眼睛的孩子?
Who did you meet, my darling young one?
你遇見誰,我親愛的少年?
I met a young child beside a dead pony,
我遇見一個小孩 在一匹死去的小馬旁邊
I met a white man who walked a black dog,
我遇見一個白人 遛著一隻黑色的狗
I met a young woman whose body was burning,
我遇見一個年輕女子 她的身體著了火
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow,
我遇見一個年輕女孩,她給了我一道彩虹
I met one man who was wounded in love,
我遇見一個男人 他在愛情中受到傷害
I met another man who was wounded with hatred,
我遇見另一個男人 他因憎恨而受到傷害
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard,
而這是一場殘酷的,殘酷的,殘酷的,殘酷的
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
一場殘酷的大雨將要落下
Oh, what'll you do now, my blue-eyed son?
哦,你現在要做什麼,我藍眼睛的孩子?
Oh, what'll you do now, my darling young one?
哦,你現在要做什麼,我親愛的少年?
I'm a-goin' back out 'fore the rain starts a-fallin',
我正打算撤退,在雨開始落下之前
I'll walk to the depths of the deepest black forest,
我將走向最底層的黑色森林深處
Where the people are many and their hands are all empty,
那裡的人很多,他們的雙手都是空的
Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters,
那裡毒藥的藥丸溢出了他們的飲水
Where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison,
那裡的家在山谷中就像潮濕骯髒的監獄
Where the executioner's face is always well hidden,
那裡劊子手的面孔總是隱藏的很好
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten,
那裡的飢餓是醜陋的,那裡靈魂都被遺忘
Where black is the color, where none is the number,
那裡的黑就是色彩,那裡的無就是數字
And I'll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe it,
而我將會講述它,思考它,談論它,輕唱它
And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it,
從山上映照它,讓所有的靈魂都能看見它
Then I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin',
然後我將站在海洋上,直到我開始下沈
But I'll know my song well before I start singin',
但我會完全了解我的歌,在我開始唱它之前
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard,
而這是場殘酷的,殘酷的,殘酷的,殘酷的
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.
一場殘酷的大雨將要落下
沒有留言:
張貼留言