Down the street the dogs are barking
街道的那頭,狗群正在吠叫
And the day is a-getting dark.
白日即將暗去
As the night comes in a-fallin'
當夜晚開始降臨
The dogs, they'll lose their bark.
狗兒們,牠們將失去牠們的吠聲
And the silent night will shatter
寂靜的夜晚將分裂為碎片
From the sounds inside my mind
全因我內心深處的聲響
And I'm one too many mornings
而我已獨自一人,走過太多個清晨
And a thousand miles behind.
以及身後千哩的路途
From the crossroads of my doorstep,
當我跨上門檻的這個分岔點
My eyes start to fade.
我的視覺開始灰暗
And I turn my head back to the room
我轉過頭望向房間
Where my love and I have laid.
我的愛人和我曾經就躺在那裡
And I gaze back to the street
而我將視線移回街道上
the sidewalk and the sign.
那些人行道和標誌
And I'm one too many mornings
而我已獨自一人,走過太多個清晨
And a thousand miles behind.
以及身後千哩的路途
It's a restless, hungry feeling
這是種煩躁的,飢渴的感覺
That don't mean no one no good.
那不代表沒有人不好
When everything I'm saying,
每一件我正訴說的事
You can say it just as good.
妳也可以說的一樣好
You are right from your side,
從妳的立場來看 妳是對的
And I am right from mine.
而從我的立場來看 我也是對的
We're both just one too many mornings
我們都是獨自一人,走過太多個清晨
And a thousand miles behind.
以及身後千哩的路途
沒有留言:
張貼留言