我們必須在一起
How long can we stay apart?
妳和我還可以分離多久?
You may get it maybe never
也許妳會理解 也許永遠不會
But it's coming from the heart.
但這卻是發自我內心的愛
Your mind is filled with indecision
妳的心裡充滿了猶豫
You can't make up your mind.
妳無法下定決心
We must get it in position
但我們一定會在適當的時候明白
And move it on down the line.
並持續地往前邁進 直到最後
Make me up a bed of roses
將我打造成一座玫瑰樂園
hang it down on the vine
讓玫瑰花掛在藤蔓上
Of all my loves you've been the closest
妳是我最親近的摯愛
That's ever been on my mind.
而那份愛曾經一直在我的心中
And the road is long, it's a long hard climb
長路漫漫 一場艱難的長途跋涉
I been on that road for too long of a time
我已在這條路上走了太久
Yes the road is long, and it winds and winds
是的 長路漫漫 並且蜿蜒難行
When I think of the love that I left behind.
當我想到那份被我拋下的愛
Don't talk to me about tomorrow
不要和我談論明天
I really don't care
我真的一點都不在乎
This home is filled with too much sorrow
這個家充滿了太多悲傷
That nobody's heart should bear.
沒有人的心應該去承受
Another man has hurt you honey,
另一個男人傷害了妳 親愛的
why must I pay for that part?
為什麼我必須為此補償?
Our love can't be bought with money
我們的愛不能被金錢收買
'Cause it's coming from the heart.
因為它是發自內心的愛
沒有留言:
張貼留言