真的很喜歡"Street Legal"這張專輯,總覺得狄倫在這張專輯裡又有些改變,口琴聲也變得相當溫柔。有時候自己一個人坐車上台北,就會沿路聽著這張專輯,內心感動不已。從第一首“Changing of the Guards”到最後一首“Where Are You Tonight”,都是相當傑出的作品!
不過不是太多人能理解就是了...
It's all in vain~
Do you love me,
妳愛我嗎
or are you just extending goodwill?
或者妳只是在擴展妳的善良?
Do you need me half as bad as you say,
妳是否有像妳說的一半那樣熱切地需要我
or are you just feeling guilt?
或者妳只是覺得內疚?
I've been burned before and I know the score
之前我一直被灼傷 而我知道這遊戲的比數
So you won't hear me complain.
所以妳將不會聽我的抱怨
Will I be able to count on you
我能夠依靠妳嗎
Or is your love in vain?
或者妳的愛只是一場空?
Are you so fast that you cannot see
是否妳移動太迅速 以致於妳不能發現
that I must have solitude?
我必須擁抱孤獨?
When I am in the darkness,
當我身處黑暗
why do you intrude?
為何妳要闖入?
Do you know my world, do you know my kind
妳知道我的世界嗎,妳知道我是什麼樣的人嗎?
Or must I explain?
或者需要我說明?
Will you let me be myself
妳會讓我做我自己嗎
Or is your love in vain?
或者妳的愛只是一場空?
Well I've been to the mountain and I've been in the wind,
我曾到過高山,也曾走在風中
I've been in and out of happiness.
我一直在幸福中進進出出
I have dined with kings, I've been offered wings
我曾和國王一起用餐,我曾被賦予翅膀
And I've never been too impressed.
但我從未如此深刻地感動
All right, I'll take a chance,
好吧,我會試著冒險
I will fall in love with you
我會和妳相愛
If I'm a fool you can have the night,
如果我是個傻瓜 妳可以擁有我的夜晚
you can have the morning too.
妳也可以擁有我的早晨
Can you cook and sew, make flowers grow,
妳會烹飪和裁縫,種些花草嗎?
Do you understand my pain?
妳了解我的痛苦嗎?
Are you willing to risk it all
妳願意承受所有的風險
Or is your love in vain?
或者妳的愛只是一場空?
沒有留言:
張貼留言