『 It's still hard to believe I had to write this song. It's ironic that I capitalized on the death of these American students. Probably the most important lesson ever learned at an American place of learning. David Crosby cried after this take. 』
Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
不能打仗的士兵和尼克森來了
We're finally on our own.
我們終究得靠自己
This summer I hear the drumming,
這個夏天我聽見了鼓聲
Four dead in Ohio.
四個人在俄亥俄死亡
Gotta get down to it
我們必須認真看待
Soldiers are cutting us down
士兵們正在屠殺我們
Should have been done long ago.
可能從很久以前就開始了
What if you knew her
假如你知道她
And found her dead on the ground
並發現她倒在地面死去
How can you run when you know?
妳要如何逃開,當妳知道時?
沒有留言:
張貼留言