Well the stage was set the sun was sinkin' low down
嗯,舞台被設定在太陽正西沉時
As they came to town to face another showdown
當他們來到鎮上,面對另一場決鬥
The lawmen cleared the people from the streets
執法者將街上的人群淨空
"All you blood -thirsty bystanders, will you try to find your seats?"
"所有嗜血的旁觀者們,你們要試著找個座位嗎?
Watch 'em duelin'
看著他們決鬥
Doolin-Dalton
杜林和道爾頓
High or low ,it's all the same
不論高下,都是一樣的
Easy money and faithless women
不義之財和不忠誠的女子
You will never kill the pain
你將永遠無法終止痛苦
Go down, Bill Doolin, don't you wonder why
屈服吧,比爾杜林,你不想知道為什麼
Sooner or later we all have to die?
遲早,我們都必須一死?
Sooner or later, that's a stone-cold fact,
遲早,那是冷酷如石塊般的事實
Four men ride out and only three ride back
四個男人騎馬離開,只有三個人回來
The queen of diamonds let you down,
方塊皇后讓你喪氣
She was just an empty fable
她只是一個空洞的神話
The queen of hearts you say you never met
紅心皇后,你說你從未碰上
Your twisted fate has found you out
你扭曲的命運已找上你
And it' fin'lly turned the tables
而它終究會扭轉局勢
Stole your dreams and paid you with regret
偷走你的美夢並以懊悔支付你
Desperado
亡命之徒
(Is there gonna be anything left, is there gonna be anything?)
將會有什麼留下嗎?將會有什麼嗎?
You sealed your fate up a long time ago
你封上了你的命運,很久之前
(Ain't it hard when you're all alone in the center ring?)
這不難受嗎?當你獨自一人身處舞台的中央
Now there's no time left to borrow
現在沒有剩餘的時間可以借用
Only stardust
只有幻覺
Maybe tomorrow
也許明天
Maybe tomorrow
也許明天
Desperado
亡命之徒
Desperado
亡命之徒
沒有留言:
張貼留言