See the pyramids along the Nile
看著尼羅河沿岸的金字塔
Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle
看著日出從熱帶的島嶼中升起
Just remember, darling all the while
只要記得 親愛的 不管什麼時候
You belong to me
妳會屬於我
See the marketplace in old Algiers
看著古老的阿爾及爾的市集
Send me photographs and souvenirs
寄給我照片和紀念品
Just remember when a dream appears
只要記得 當美夢降臨時
You belong to me
妳會屬於我
I'll be so alone without you
沒有妳 我將會多麼地孤單
Maybe you'll be lonesome too
也許妳也一樣地寂寞
And blue
並且憂鬱
Fly the ocean in a silver plane
乘著銀色的飛機飛越海洋
See the jungle when it's wet with rain
看見熱帶叢林正下著大雨
Just remember 'til you're home again
只要記得 當妳再次回到家時
You belong to me
妳會屬於我
最後是電影對白
Juliette Lewis:
“I just want to tell you I love you, and I miss you.
Don't forget about me. You won't forget about me?”
Woody Harrelson:
“I won't forget about you. It's cool. No matter where he takes you,
Timbouktou, it don't matter, because it's fate. Know?
Nobody can stop fate. Nobody can.”
沒有留言:
張貼留言